Liminal alignment - new implementation

It's not easy creating an entire faction or era. Post your work and collaborate in this forum.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

skeptical_troll

Liminal alignment - new implementation

Post by skeptical_troll »

Hello everyone, I hope this is the right section to ask.

I know the topic has been debated at length but I couldn't find the thread with the final decision and the wiki doesn't say anything about the 1.15 implementation.
My two questions are

1) how does the current liminal implementation work exactly? I understand it with the standard schedule, but what happens with non-standard schedule, with time areas and for abilities like illuminates? 'Illuminates' seems to work fine at standard schedule's night, giving +25% to liminal units as expected, but underground it does nothing, which strikes me as very odd and looks very counterintuitive.

2) Is the current 1.15 implementation considered to be definitive or is it still a work in progress?

Thanks!
TeaIntoxicated

Re: Liminal alignment - new implementation

Post by TeaIntoxicated »

1) At dusk/dawn light level Liminal units don't get +25%, they only lose their -25% penalty leaving them with 0%, so I think you mean that cave illuminates doesn't remove -25% penalty. Check if that specific cave illuminates doesn't change -25% to +25% for Lawful units maybe?