physician heal thyself....

Brainstorm ideas of possible additions to the game. Read this before posting!

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Forum rules
Before posting a new idea, you must read the following:
Dacyn

Post by Dacyn »

Jetryl wrote:I would say that the one, single benefit that might be nice to add would be to make it so that 4-5 level healers, should we ever add them, could both heal 8hp and cure poison on the same turn. Make it rare because it is powerful.
IMO, this ability would be no more powerful than normal, because it would be so rarely used. Only a few units have poison...
so don't add anything like this.
Jetryl wrote:As for healers healing themselves, it is already set that units who do nothing on a turn regenerate 2 hp. Perhaps we could up that for healers, or give them the ability to relieve themselves of poison.
I don't think we need to do this (why not just raise resting HP period?), but it would be OK.
KISS- keep it simple, stupid

When reading the above quote from TWP, keep in mind the words of Antoine de Saint-Exupéry: "Language is the source of misunderstandings."
turin
Lord of the East

Post by turin »

Jetryl wrote:I would say that the one, single benefit that might be nice to add would be to make it so that 4-5 level healers, should we ever add them, could both heal 8hp and cure poison on the same turn. Make it rare because it is powerful.
Hopefully we will never add them.

And, from what i've heard, if we do add them they will not be any more powerful that current level 3 units. No uber-healing. No matter what, the highest level healer will only be able to heal 8 per turn, and couldn't cure poison at the same time.
For I am Turin Turambar - Master of Doom, by doom mastered. On permanent Wesbreak. Will not respond to private messages. Sorry!
And I hate stupid people.
The World of Orbivm