Campaign Units Loader

Discussion and development of scenarios and campaigns for the game.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Jarom
Location: Green Isle, Irdya or Poland, Earth - I'm not quite sure

Campaign Units Loader

Post by Jarom »

I've made a small add-on which contains macro to simply load all units from mainline campaigns.
Also, it has build-in small era containing two additional factions made from campaign units (unbalanced, just for fun and to have a look on what it offers) - other ones are reachable in multiplayer with debug mode or by creating era with them.
It requires all campaigns except Orcish Incrusion and Story of two Brothers.
Remember to include this add-on as a depedency if you use the macro or modified desert elves.
If you don't want to include all campaign units you can also check there files you need to include.

It can be downloaded from wesnoth add-ons server.

Feel free to use.
LEO33

Re: Campaign Units Loader

Post by LEO33 »

It seems unit abilities and special attacks made for mainline campaigns does not effect the multiplayer part of the game, including local games against AI. For example, the abilities I encountered in the game so far, the Inspire ability of Princess and the Stun special attack of Merman Brawler do not work. Is there any chance for these campaign-only abilities to be working or remade for the multiplayer part? :roll:
The_Gnat

Re: Campaign Units Loader

Post by The_Gnat »

Great add-on Jarom! :D

@LOE33 - I do not know why inspire does not work, however, stun has a special event which must be included with it. (if you open the Merman Brawler's file you will find this code) Most likely your problem is that the event is not being loaded correctly.