Is someone translating into Finnish?

Discuss and coordinate development of mainline and user-made content translations.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Ankka

Is someone translating into Finnish?

Post by Ankka »

I just started wondering if any work is being done for it... if not, I guess I could help a little...
paxed

Post by paxed »

I did the current translation, which is nowhere near complete, and it's getting outdated too; unfortunately I don't have much time for Wesnoth anymore. If you want to do the translations, I have nothing against it.

I suggest you contact Sanna directly.

See http://wesnoth.slack.it/?FinnishTranslation
sanna

Post by sanna »

Hej Ankka,

As paxed said, the finnish translation effort is stalled. It would be great if you would like to add something to it. Don't hesitate to contact me if you need more information, either by pm, email (my adress is at the WesnothTranslations wiki page) or by joining #wesnoth on IRC (freenode).

*smile*

/Sanna
Ankka

Post by Ankka »

sanna wrote:Hej Ankka,

As paxed said, the finnish translation effort is stalled. It would be great if you would like to add something to it. Don't hesitate to contact me if you need more information, either by pm, email (my adress is at the WesnothTranslations wiki page) or by joining #wesnoth on IRC (freenode).

*smile*

/Sanna
Ok... Hm, all I need is to find out what files to edit, where to send or upload them when ready/updated and... well, I think that was it.