TSP1: The Amaranthine Stone 1.0.9 - SP Campaign For 1.12.2

Discussion and development of scenarios and campaigns for the game.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Major_Swampy

Re: TSP1: The Amaranthine Stone 1.0.9 - SP Campaign For 1.12.2

Post by Major_Swampy »

Finally, I just managed to complete this campaign on Wesnoth 1.14. Before I play this, my brother also completed the same campaign in 1.12 branch since 4 years ago (February 2018). I will eventually miss Ciond, Elithiel, Galomir and Alindra. Anyway, my campaign overall statistics is here...
Spoiler:
Never having trouble and encounter different bugs, and I'll rating this UMC by 8/10. Thx for this amazing campaign, UMC creator! :D
Sorry for my english, I'm not english native.
Regards, Swampy.

(Already mastered the LotI as 4 times until the end, so wanna me to play it again!?)
Sadaharu

Post by Sadaharu »

111 recruits and 47 losses? Were you trying human elven wave attacks?

On 1.12 I did it with 21 recruits and 4 losses and had 20-7 on 1.14 at maximum difficulty.
Major_Swampy

Post by Major_Swampy »

Sadaharu wrote: 111 recruits and 47 losses? Were you trying human elven wave attacks?
No, I had sacrificed a lot of lvl1 units only, so I have managed to keep all my veterans and AMLA-ish units alive. In TLU thread campaign, I've lost some of lvl2 units also because of damned unique dwarves & robotics.
On 1.12 I did it with 21 recruits and 4 losses and had 20-7 on 1.14 at maximum difficulty.
Wow, I can't believe you did a awesome job against all the unfamiliar factions. 👍
Sorry for my english, I'm not english native.
Regards, Swampy.

(Already mastered the LotI as 4 times until the end, so wanna me to play it again!?)
Sadaharu

Post by Sadaharu »

It's not really that difficult if you know how to do turtling with elves -also you can occasionally sneak ahead with Blink and/or the flyers and gain unthought victories.

There's also the fact that if you really work hard at promoting your units then it pays off because recruiting is anywhere between 14-18 gold for a Lv. 1 unit while a higher-level unit with twice as many HP and twice as strong attacks can be recruited for only 20 gold.