Heindals Art

Make art for user-made content.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Forum rules
Before posting critique in this forum, you must read the following thread:
Heindal

Re: Heindals Art

Post by Heindal »

You take portraits from others and than you even want them to check if you used pictures from them? Is this correct?
I try to avoid the word brash, but that is not ok.

You can download Five Fates and Strange Legacy. In the image folder you can find a sub folder with portraits and Sources.txt file for each pictures I used.
You can use them and it would be nice if you would credit me. Thanks.
The future belongs to those, who believe in the beauty of their dreams.
Developer of: Trapped, Five Fates, Strange Legacy, Epical, UR Epic Era
Dungeonmasters of Wesnoth, Wild Peasants vs Devouring Corpses, Dwarf Dwarfson Dwarvenminer
hermestrismi

Re: Heindals Art

Post by hermestrismi »

Heindal wrote: January 9th, 2024, 5:09 pm You take portraits from others and than you even want them to check if you used pictures from them? Is this correct?
I try to avoid the word brash, but that is not ok.

You can download Five Fates and Strange Legacy. In the image folder you can find a sub folder with portraits and Sources.txt file for each pictures I used.
You can use them and it would be nice if you would credit me. Thanks.
I didn't mean that. I used to publish a credit list but all my data was lost some months ago. I could recover the images files and some other files (including an archive file for many portraits I was about to use) but no documents files including .txt or other .cfg so I began almost everything from zero (recreating pbl files and so on). when I so you are still active, I wanted to take opportunity to correct my credit files