* * * Tournament of Champions Results * * *

General feedback and discussion of the game.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

chameleon_effect

Post by chameleon_effect »

deleted
Last edited by chameleon_effect on April 17th, 2007, 4:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
JW

Post by JW »

Maybe that's because you keep asking to get in when Doc's already told you no several times.

-I'm just trying to give you insight on your own perception with the comment.
Doc Paterson
Drake Cartographer

Post by Doc Paterson »

chameleon_effect wrote:this is your tournament, you make the rules. I'm trying to convince you to bend them.
If I bent the rules to the extent that you want me to, there would be no point in having any rules, as they'd be proven to have no real weight when an actual issue (such as this) arose. I realize that you didn't know about the tournament, but what do you really expect to happen here? Do you expect:

1. that people will search you out and put everything on hold, just to make sure you've been reading the forums?

2. that I'd even consider inserting anyone into an already progressing tournament, just because they claimed to be able to beat some of the other contestants?

I've said it before and I'll say it again. If you want to be in Round Two, it'll have to be in the next tournament, not this one, and only after you've beaten your Round One opponent and advanced in accordance with the rules.

I will also repeat that you really ought to try running a tournament your way. If it works out, you'll be able to have a lot of fun and do things however you like.
I will not tell you my corner / where threads don't get locked because of mostly no reason /
because I don't want your hostile disease / to spread all over the world.
I prefer that corner to remain hidden /
without your noses.
-Nosebane, Sorcerer Supreme
chameleon_effect

deleted
Last edited by chameleon_effect on April 17th, 2007, 4:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Oreb

Post by Oreb »

chameleon_effect wrote:I should make a wesnoth drama sitcom to represent this great tragedy to the masses
Called... Everybody hates Chameleon Effect :P

Chameleon Effect, I suggest like Doc said, either make your own tournament, or join in the next one Doc plans. For I am sure that he would add all the people in waiting onto the list.
I am Oreb, Lord of the Darthien
Give your comments to the World of Orbivm
Roman Loyalist

Post by Roman Loyalist »

Oreb wrote: Chameleon Effect, I suggest like Doc said, either make your own tournament, or join in the next one Doc plans. For I am sure that he would add all the people in waiting onto the list.
oh. join me plz into this List. I want to play in tournament. :roll:
chameleon_effect

deleted
Last edited by chameleon_effect on April 17th, 2007, 4:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
JW

Post by JW »

Becephalus wins round two 1.5-0.
Doc Paterson
Drake Cartographer

Post by Doc Paterson »

.5?

:?
I will not tell you my corner / where threads don't get locked because of mostly no reason /
because I don't want your hostile disease / to spread all over the world.
I prefer that corner to remain hidden /
without your noses.
-Nosebane, Sorcerer Supreme
Becephalus
Inactive Developer

Post by Becephalus »

JW wrote:Becephalus wins round two 1.5-0.
Yes that is exaclty right :)

First match I won easily with the help of the RNG. Was basically inverse of game I had with cham luck wise. Second game luck was more normal still favored me though, and JW got frustrated and quit. He is probably going to take a break for a while.

So I won first match and was winning second when JW got frustrated. :(

Oh and just for everyone's continued amusement cham and I played game 3 of our exhibition match and I won, so its 1-2 now. I am confident i will win game 5 if I can just manage to win 4.

WIsh me focus and brilliance with Soliton, I will need to play my best.
There are three roads to ruin: by gambling, which is the quickest; through women, which is the most pleasurable; and through taking the advice of experts, which is the most certain. -de Gaulle
Dragonking
Inactive Developer

Post by Dragonking »

After first game between Pietro and me, result is 0:1.

Replay.

UPDATE

1:1 now.
Last edited by Dragonking on September 24th, 2006, 10:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit
JW

Post by JW »

Becephalus wrote:First match I won easily with the help of the RNG. Was basically inverse of game I had with cham luck wise.
Yeah. He got 7/8 on my full hp Gryphon to kill it like round 4, and was lucky on the other one as well, killing it too.
Becephalus
Inactive Developer

Post by Becephalus »

JW wrote:
Becephalus wrote:First match I won easily with the help of the RNG. Was basically inverse of game I had with cham luck wise.
Yeah. He got 7/8 on my full hp Gryphon to kill it like round 4, and was lucky on the other one as well, killing it too.
Oh stop exaggerating it was 6/7 XD. (jk)
There are three roads to ruin: by gambling, which is the quickest; through women, which is the most pleasurable; and through taking the advice of experts, which is the most certain. -de Gaulle
Dragonking
Inactive Developer

Post by Dragonking »

After 3 games between Pietro and me, I'm leading 2:1. Replay form our last game can be found here.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit
JW

Post by JW »

Becephalus wrote:Oh stop exaggerating it was 6/7 XD. (jk)
Actually, I remember specifically it was 7/8 (you thought it was 7/9 in game). :p

I was so frustrated though I didn't even save a replay.