[Complete] * * * Tournament of Champions, Round Two * * *

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Doc Paterson
Drake Cartographer

[Complete] * * * Tournament of Champions, Round Two * * *

Post by Doc Paterson »

To rehash just a bit:

Round Two will begin this Saturday at 18:00 GMT. In the interest of moving things along, I'll allow contestants to start their matches up to an hour before this (17:00 GMT for example :P ), provided both players agree. You need not wait for me to appear- The only important thing (for this round, unlike the previous) is that you PM or email the replays to me, OR post them in the replays thread. If you want to email them, send to tellmewherethebombis@hotmail.com.

I'm doing the coin-tosses to determine P1 in each first game right now. If I list your name first in your matchup, you won the coin toss, and should make sure to put yourself in the P1 slot in your opening game. Remember to switch player-sides after every match, regardless of the winner/loser.

The "goal" for this Saturday is to play a minimum of two (three is preferable) of your Round Two matches. You will have until the following Saturday to finish and submit the rest of your matches. If you don't submit a complete series by that time, the win will be given to the player with the lead in that series, or, in the case of a tie, the player with the better overall win record in the first two rounds of the tournament. If this is also tied, you both get the DQ. :twisted: (I'm sure it will never come to this, given the solid roster of players we're working with.)

To review what I posted in the original thread, the matches will be played on a rotation of maps. The order is as follows:

Match 1: Charge

Match 2: Den of Onis

Match 3: Blitz

Match 4 (If needed): Meteor Lake

Match 5 (If needed): Charge

At any rate, here are the matchups for this Saturday:

Suvorov vs. Pietro

Wintermute vs. Dragonking

Becephalus vs. JW

Kollle vs. Soliton

I will not tell you my corner / where threads don't get locked because of mostly no reason /
because I don't want your hostile disease / to spread all over the world.
I prefer that corner to remain hidden /
without your noses.
-Nosebane, Sorcerer Supreme
Oreb

Post by Oreb »

Hmm... what is with the move to Multiplayer Development. Anyway, will there be another tournament after this one. Is so, can it benefit people in the other Time Slots, like Australia and so on. For getting up at 3-4am isn't that fun.
I am Oreb, Lord of the Darthien
Give your comments to the World of Orbivm
Doc Paterson
Drake Cartographer

Post by Doc Paterson »

Oreb wrote: For getting up at 3-4am isn't that fun.

Sure it is.
I will not tell you my corner / where threads don't get locked because of mostly no reason /
because I don't want your hostile disease / to spread all over the world.
I prefer that corner to remain hidden /
without your noses.
-Nosebane, Sorcerer Supreme