New Scenario: The Wesbowl

Discussion and development of scenarios and campaigns for the game.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Integral

Post by Integral »

Dave wrote:Hmm...it should already be usable over a network. If the game is going out of sync, then that's a bug. I will have to test it.
Ok. Just a possible clue -- I think that both times it went out of sync after a unit was killed. I'm not sure, but it should be easy enough to test whether that's a factor.

Daniel
Dacyn

Post by Dacyn »

IMO the objectives should be changed. Here is what I would put:
Objectives:
Victory:
@Have more points at the end of the game than your opponent.
Defeat:
#Opponent has more points at the end of the game than you.
Rules of Wesbowl:
@Whenever a unit without a ball moves onto a hex containing a ball, the unit picks up the ball.
@Whenever a unit with a ball moves, it can choose to pass the ball to any unit next to it.
@Whenever a unit with a ball moves into an endzone, the team of the opposite endzone scores 1 point. The ball is then moved to the starting position for that team.
@Whenever a unit is seriously injured (0 HP), it is magically teleported to its team's endzone, recieves a -25% HP and movement injury, and is restored to maximum HP. If the unit had a ball, the ball drops to the hex the unit was standing in.
This would avoid ambiguity as the current objectives could be interpreted as meaning that the first player to score wins.
KISS- keep it simple, stupid

When reading the above quote from TWP, keep in mind the words of Antoine de Saint-Exupéry: "Language is the source of misunderstandings."