Status Report

Brainstorm ideas of possible additions to the game. Read this before posting!

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Forum rules
Before posting a new idea, you must read the following:
tkilian

Status Report

Post by tkilian »

Two ideas from my playing experience.

1) with some of the larger maps and longer scenarios, I often break my forces up into multiple groups. Somtiems I lose track of where som of my units are, and I may miss moving them in a turn. (like if I send a fast movign unit off to get villages)

It would be nice to have some kind of status window that could show you if you missed moving any units. Maybe it could show # number of units, units moved, with some movement remaining, and units not moved at all.

2) I often play a scenario while doing other work. I make my moves, then end my turn, and do something else, while the computer makes it's moves. It woudl be nice to have some kind of summary showing what happend during the computer's turn.

Maybe just a list of the attacks, units killed, leveled up, villages taken, etc. Not every move, just some of the important events.
fmunoz
Founding Artist

Post by fmunoz »

'n' will cicle over your units with movement left (You can press space to end a unit movement) . So you will never miss an unmoved unit.
Neoriceisgood
Art Developer

Post by Neoriceisgood »

Yup, if it keeps flashing between one unit that can move back one tile and your hero; yer outta movements.
miyo

Post by miyo »

You can hit 'space' to end current turn for selected unit. This makes his orb red and will exclude him from 'next unit' cycling.

- Miyo
Darth Fool
Retired Developer

Post by Darth Fool »

'n' doesn't pass on a unit that you moved next to an enemy, but haven't attacked.