Suggestions for MapPack 1

Discussion and development of scenarios and campaigns for the game.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

AT

Suggestions for MapPack 1

Post by AT »

Me and a few friends are starting to put together a multiplayer map pack. While the current maps are all high quality, there is not much of a selection. So, we hope to release Wesnoth's first MP Mappack (and get it added to CVS, if the devs think the maps are good, but i digress).

While it is a while away, I'd like to use this space for two things:

1. Do you have any good MP maps you'd like to see in the pack? They must be original (ie not MiddleEarth). If you do, then PM me, and I'd love to take a look.

2. What types of maps would you like to see? Currently, there is a simple tournement-ish 1 on 1 map, and a Two-Forts style 2 on 2.
Gandalf-"I am a servant of the Secret Fire, wielder of the Flame of Anor. You cannot pass. The dark fire will not avail you, flame of Udun. Go back to the Shadow. You cannot pass!"
AT- "That sounds like more trouble than it's worth."
Boucman
Inactive Developer

Post by Boucman »

"one vs many" map are fun, but when sting them up, you have to know who is the one, because he needs to have extra money...

Sirp it would be nice to have a way to have a map description somewhere when selecting a MP map...
ebo

Post by ebo »

I enjoy playing cooperating with other people against the computer. I created this map to allow for a challange even with 3 people against 3 computers. I set each of the 3 computers in an easily denfendable position and then give them more gold when one of the other computer players falls. See http://www.wesnoth.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1899 to download my map.
Stosswelle

Post by Stosswelle »

is the map pack done?
Hard/Melodic Trance, other Electronica:
http://www.musicv2.com/artist/stosswelle
Play Blood Series Maps!
--- ~WAY~ We Are Yousnoth---
<Li`sar> he likes it when i stand up with the remote held high "I am the princess"