DA BLOODBATH version the SECOND!!!

Discussion and development of scenarios and campaigns for the game.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Elvish_Pillager
Location: Everywhere you think, nowhere you can possibly imagine.

Post by Elvish_Pillager »

The map I posted in the other thread is for 7 players, and it does finish quickly.
It's all fun and games until someone loses a lawsuit. Oh, and by the way, sending me private messages won't work. :/ If you must contact me, there's an e-mail address listed on the website in my profile.
hurleybird

Post by hurleybird »

Dont worry, 'fastest map ever' was a user created map. So you dont need to worry about the phone call from blizzard :)
Stosswelle

Post by Stosswelle »

alright peoples, i know you all playin the map and havin a blast and whatnot, but could i get some criticisms? thanks
Hard/Melodic Trance, other Electronica:
http://www.musicv2.com/artist/stosswelle
Play Blood Series Maps!
--- ~WAY~ We Are Yousnoth---
<Li`sar> he likes it when i stand up with the remote held high "I am the princess"
AT

cri

Post by AT »

My critisism is this: Even with this size map, its still a long game if the players are almost evenly matched. It is a little gimicky, but im about to release the king of stupid maps, so, i shouldn't comment on that.
Gandalf-"I am a servant of the Secret Fire, wielder of the Flame of Anor. You cannot pass. The dark fire will not avail you, flame of Udun. Go back to the Shadow. You cannot pass!"
AT- "That sounds like more trouble than it's worth."
Stosswelle

Post by Stosswelle »

i still dont get what you mean by "gimmicky" map
even though ive played your map with you
Hard/Melodic Trance, other Electronica:
http://www.musicv2.com/artist/stosswelle
Play Blood Series Maps!
--- ~WAY~ We Are Yousnoth---
<Li`sar> he likes it when i stand up with the remote held high "I am the princess"