The Sojournings of Grog (3.6.1 is out)

Discussion and development of scenarios and campaigns for the game.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Sadaharu

Re: The Sojournings of Grog (3.6.0 is out)

Post by Sadaharu »

Ah, yes, the AI sometimes just sends out its leader unit to secure nearby villages, especially when that leader is on your side and of vital importance. In my case I've lucked out and the gryphon's stayed within the mountainous area on the other side of the river. I-gruk has stayed up on his mountaintop too.

Also, ‘dangerous-looking tree’… sounds like an OotS reference.
Hantaro

Re: The Sojournings of Grog (3.6.0 is out)

Post by Hantaro »

HI,

Looking for a fix for the North gate. I reload a lot during the south part and try to play for life (62 turn).

But when I saw 15 berseker dwarf coming, I finally escape.

When I played the North, I got Zurg and I-Gruk coming without text and after 86 turn and all the orc dead, I didn't see dwarf and I have nothing left to do.

What can I do to make a proper report ?

EDIT :
Never mind, the issue is 'Stored_jaash'... The griffin elder die before I could join him... couldn't save him...
But I still can't finish North Gate. Dam, i'm sad to give up this good campaign.
Elvish_Hunter

Re: The Sojournings of Grog (3.6.1 is out)

Post by Elvish_Hunter »

Hantaro wrote: May 9th, 2022, 5:23 pm Never mind, the issue is 'Stored_jaash'... The griffin elder die before I could join him... couldn't save him...
Sorry about that, but with so many things to do... I completely forgot about this one :oops:
Hantaro wrote: May 9th, 2022, 5:23 pm But I still can't finish North Gate. Dam, i'm sad to give up this good campaign.
I'll try to fix it as soon as possible. Can you please wait until tomorrow before giving up?

EDIT: version 3.6.1 is now available on the 1.16 add-ons server. It contains the fix for the aforementioned bug.
Current maintainer of these add-ons, all on 1.16:
The Sojournings of Grog, Children of Dragons, A Rough Life, Wesnoth Lua Pack, The White Troll (co-author)
Hantaro

Re: The Sojournings of Grog (3.6.1 is out)

Post by Hantaro »

Elvish_Hunter wrote: May 9th, 2022, 7:35 pm
Hantaro wrote: May 9th, 2022, 5:23 pm Never mind, the issue is 'Stored_jaash'... The griffin elder die before I could join him... couldn't save him...
Sorry about that, but with so many things to do... I completely forgot about this one :oops:
Hantaro wrote: May 9th, 2022, 5:23 pm But I still can't finish North Gate. Dam, i'm sad to give up this good campaign.
I'll try to fix it as soon as possible. Can you please wait until tomorrow before giving up?

EDIT: version 3.6.1 is now available on the 1.16 add-ons server. It contains the fix for the aforementioned bug.
Thanks for your quick job. I cheated and pass to the next scenario. But Elyssa never came back and I finish without her. (though it was part of the story until she talk on the last part. ^^' )

Thanks again for this nice campaign, I really love it.