A Goblin Adventure - Short SP Campaign

Discussion and development of scenarios and campaigns for the game.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Graziani

Re: A Goblin Adventure - Short SP Campaign

Post by Graziani »

Hi !
Yes I’m still taking care of this campaign. I had the same description unit problem on my other campaign, I fixed it, I didn’t know it was the case on this one too. I’m gonna fix this issue, thanks for reporting ! Yes the campaign is totally playable, if you find any other bug, please feel free to report it :-)
Creator and maintainer of "A goblin adventure" (available) and "From Rocks and Blood"(available) --- Working on a new campaign "Facing Death"
Graziani

Post by Graziani »

Hi, I just published a small update.

Version 1.8.1 is online

-Fixed an issue with description unit that was making the game crash.

I finally decided to not make this last final scenario against trolls, as I prefer to focus during my free time on From Rocks and Blood and the future campaign that is coming. Moreover, I like the idea that this fight with trolls will never ends ^^

What's gonna come for AGA :

-Improved story text and dialogs (almost done)
-Scenario WML organization
-Will fix a few log errors
Last edited by Graziani on January 2nd, 2024, 5:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Creator and maintainer of "A goblin adventure" (available) and "From Rocks and Blood"(available) --- Working on a new campaign "Facing Death"
Sadaharu

Post by Sadaharu »

Monsieur Graziani! How nice to see you again! I need to get some work done on your dialogues myself in this thankfully mild (so far) summer.
Graziani

Post by Graziani »

Sadaharu wrote: January 1st, 2024, 10:46 pm Monsieur Graziani! How nice to see you again! I need to get some work done on your dialogues myself in this thankfully mild (so far) summer.
Sorry to have not answered ! I'm happy to come back time to time to Wesnoth, improving the campaigns and keep playing ^^

Do not worry about the dialogs, really, It's huge work, especially on a 23 scenarios campaign like FRaB. A friend of mine here in France that is fluent in english is helping me to improve some dialogs.

I would like rather that you work on your campaign ! How far is advanced your work ? If you need help do not hesitate if I can help :D
Sadaharu

Post by Sadaharu »

Hello. Uhm… I actually wanted to help and since I didn't get any notifications I thought you'd dropped off the project or something. I onyl chanced back here by accident.

I feel embarrassed. If you want my help you still have it, just write to me.