(The Ravagers) The Ice Diamond, S4 - Entombed in Ice

Post replays of User Made Content scenarios and campaigns here. If the scenario was played on the official multiplayer server, please link to the replay available here.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Konrad2
Forum Moderator

(The Ravagers) The Ice Diamond, S4 - Entombed in Ice

Post by Konrad2 »

All Scenarios of TRS

Scenario 3 - A Rescue Mission

(1) Wesnoth version:
(for example, 1.14.6)

(2) Version of TRS:
(for example, 1.2.5; as shown in the add-on manager unless you updated the campaign since playing this scenario; if you are unsure, write older than current version)

(3) Difficulty:
(for example, Hunter (Easy); shown by the Load dialog in-game)

(4) Modifications used:
(for example, Healer XP Mod or none; only Mods impacting gameplay are meant)

(5) How many times did you restart the scenario from the beginning:
(for example 5 or I don't remember is also valid)

(6) How many times did you load to the start of the current turn or to an earlier turn during the scenario:
(the examples above work here as well)

(7) Comments about the scenario or replay, but that's very optional.
Konrad2
Forum Moderator

Re: (The Ravagers) The Ice Diamond, S4 - Entombed in Ice

Post by Konrad2 »

(1) Wesnoth version:

(2) Version of TRS:

(3) Difficulty:
Legendary Warchief (Mayhem)

(4) Modifications used:
None.

(5) How many times did you restart the scenario from the beginning:

(6) How many times did you load to the start of the current turn or to an earlier turn during the scenario:

(7) Comments about the scenario or replay, but that's very optional.
At first it was a mad scramble, trying to survive on the Irdya side of the map. Trolls and Frozen Humans appearing everywhere, unpredictably. And then somehow getting everyone out. I was really worried that I was going to be boxed in at the highest level of the mine, not being able to leave.
Attachments
TRS-(TID 5) Entombed in Ice replay.gz
(207.3 KiB) Downloaded 113 times
DrakeAdventurer

Re: (The Ravagers) The Ice Diamond, S4 - Entombed in Ice

Post by DrakeAdventurer »

(1-3) Wesnoth version 1.14.11; Version of TRS: 1.3.7; Difficulty: Captain (Normal)
(4-6) Mods: None; Restarts from beginning: None; Reload to start of current/previous turn: 1, I think
(7) Comments: Learned a lot from Konrad's replay. Sitting on portals near/behind my intended defense lines seemed to help a lot. Especially near the main portal. Ran for the frozen-side keep near the main portal, and only then recruited my vital veterans. Made sure to save up some gold for that purpose. Trolls were almost my friends, for attacking the Frozens and drawing their attacks. It seemed as if they hated each other more than me, but maybe it's just that they love to kill things, and they aren't cautious about defensive positioning. So they make attractive targets.
Attachments
TRS-(TID 5) Entombed in Ice replay.gz
(598.44 KiB) Downloaded 38 times