[In Progress] Afterlife Rated Hi 1.16 Season

Moderator: Forum Moderators

ezezorros

Afterlife Rated Hi 1.16 Season error or false report of yorozuya

Post by ezezorros »

Hi, I won the game 95860 but AfterBot tells me "game already reported ass your loss. It was autocontested", I contested but bot tells me "game has already been contested". I dont know what it means exactly autocontested because all i wanted to do was report my win. Thanxs.
dwarftough

Re: Afterlife Rated Hi 1.16 Season error or false report of yorozuya

Post by dwarftough »

ezezorros wrote: December 8th, 2023, 8:55 am Hi, I won the game 95860 but AfterBot tells me "game already reported ass your loss. It was autocontested", I contested but bot tells me "game has already been contested". I dont know what it means exactly autocontested because all i wanted to do was report my win. Thanxs.
Seems like a false report, I reassigned
Co-founder and current maintainer of IsarFoundation, Afterlife Rated and overall Wesnoth Autohost Project
Developer and maintainer of my fork of World Conquest, Invincibles Conquest II
jeff_here

Re: [In Progress] Afterlife Rated Hi 1.16 Season

Post by jeff_here »

If a player leaves and another player gets added by command, which player gets the rating change? The original player or the one that got added by command?
Because user amir, starting "disconnecting" when he started to lose our game, and then asked me to add a different player in instead of his amir account (which he had sitting in the game, seriously, who sits another account on the same ip in their games?).

Then when I called him out on what he's doing, he reports himself as the winner, tells me I have bad sportmanship and then he leaves. This is game 101860.

If he does this on every losing game it's ridiculous, but I don't know.
Alleria

Post by Alleria »

Hi guys, anyone can fix this annoying bug? It really messes up the game. During playing Afterlife, I received the following message (it happened several times):
"This game has been ended. Reason: The Semaphore timeout period expired. Do you want to save game?"
Then I was kicked out from the server, and had to log back.
Of course the game didn't end for my opponent. He was still in game. I tried to rejoin, but it takes around 10 mins to sync all turns. It decreases my ranking as well.
Thank you for for your answer.
Pentarctagon
Project Manager

Post by Pentarctagon »

In the advanced preferences, you can try increasing the value of the "Server disconnect timeout" option.
99 little bugs in the code, 99 little bugs
take one down, patch it around
-2,147,483,648 little bugs in the code
Thiebaud

Post by Thiebaud »

Hi, I won 103984 but bot tell me autocontested?
What to do..??
Loser quit one move before he dead...
dwarftough

Post by dwarftough »

jeff_here wrote: January 12th, 2024, 11:53 pm If a player leaves and another player gets added by command, which player gets the rating change? The original player or the one that got added by command?
Because user amir, starting "disconnecting" when he started to lose our game, and then asked me to add a different player in instead of his amir account (which he had sitting in the game, seriously, who sits another account on the same ip in their games?).

Then when I called him out on what he's doing, he reports himself as the winner, tells me I have bad sportmanship and then he leaves. This is game 101860.

If he does this on every losing game it's ridiculous, but I don't know.
No, if he joined with a different account, he would still lose or gain rating for the account that started the game. You could actually let him play without any fear, disconnects are happening from time to time, I think he was really experiencing technical issues. Although he shouldn't report it ofc, so I cancelled
Thiebaud wrote: January 27th, 2024, 3:57 pm Hi, I won 103984 but bot tell me autocontested?
What to do..??
Loser quit one move before he dead...
I reassigned it to you
Co-founder and current maintainer of IsarFoundation, Afterlife Rated and overall Wesnoth Autohost Project
Slendo

Post by Slendo »

Hello, the player Airo is reporting people.
He reported that I Iost the game 106309.
But we played till end and I won.
I attached the replay.
Attachments
Afterlife_Random_Turn_14_(56042).bz2
(25.06 KiB) Downloaded 24 times
dwarftough

Post by dwarftough »

Slendo wrote: February 10th, 2024, 9:10 pm Hello, the player Airo is reporting people.
He reported that I Iost the game 106309.
But we played till end and I won.
I attached the replay.
can't say he is "reporting people", have no info about him misreporting. This game was a false report indeed, reassigned
BKoF

Post by BKoF »

I disconnected from game 108893 and my opponent instead of giving me back control (I was back within less of a minute) just left the game. I contested the game in anticipation of them reporting it as their win. Maybe cancel the game as they showed no intention of continuing playing.
Where is the merch shop?
udisk81

Post by udisk81 »

Hello dwarftough, will you host Afterlife Rated Hi 1.18 Season? 1.18 is released on Linux distributions now.
matto

Post by matto »

Finally we will see a winner? xD
DST#1 DST#2 DST#3

DST#4 Registration Open
dwarftough

Post by dwarftough »

udisk81 wrote: March 22nd, 2024, 5:18 pm Hello dwarftough, will you host Afterlife Rated Hi 1.18 Season? 1.18 is released on Linux distributions now.
Hi, yes, it will move to 1.18 eventually
Conscience

Post by Conscience »

dwarftough wrote: March 22nd, 2024, 6:22 pm
udisk81 wrote: March 22nd, 2024, 5:18 pm Hello dwarftough, will you host Afterlife Rated Hi 1.18 Season? 1.18 is released on Linux distributions now.
Hi, yes, it will move to 1.18 eventually
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
TheMAze

Post by TheMAze »

Hi, I disconnected vs FeN but AfterBot tells me "game already reported ass your loss. It was autocontested", I contested

and there is another player 1033 rating he had

very annoying I dc-ed he reports
happened many times always when the opp. have 1000 rating or lower
strange

another very dangerous habit in the league
1 low rated players do this unfortunately (500-1100rating) they have 0 won games
Rob_roy is different he joined he got the Rebels he saw my assasins recruitment he quit from the game in turn 1 .. well he didnt quit I dc-ed then reconnected then he wait I explained so long how to give back control '/control 1 TheMAze'

and when I quit he joined a new afterlife rated game

had hard times in that game with the assasin leader vs the undead
But i won of course he didn't surrender he left somehow and the system recognoized the leaving in 4-5 mins

very annoying habit

yolgan new account .. Admins please check the replay files if you can the game elves vs drakes at the end drakes managed to train 5 warrior 2 flankers 2 saurian soothslayer
good one