[In Progress] Afterlife Rated Hi 1.16 Season

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Talos

Re: [In Progress] Afterlife Rated Hi 1.16 Season

Post by Talos »

Golgol reported game 68947 as his win but it s false. Please correct his error.
Attachments
Afterlife Random replay 20230614-111615.gz
(52.61 KiB) Downloaded 71 times
BKoF

Post by BKoF »

dwarftough wrote: June 14th, 2023, 3:19 am
BKoF wrote: June 13th, 2023, 6:00 pm Is it possible to add "draw" command so that drawn games can be reported by both players and be written off rather than having a hanging game between two players (which some roguish players report as their victory when they know you forgot about the exact game)
I guess there is no really draws in Afterlife, but if a game didn't take place and is definitely to be cancelled (like turn 1 disconnect), maybe there should be a button to arrange it
But make it be that it requires both players to report it as draw.
Thanks for your consideration.
Where is the merch shop?
dwarftough

Post by dwarftough »

Talos wrote: June 14th, 2023, 11:34 am Golgol reported game 68947 as his win but it s false. Please correct his error.
Hi, I've checked the game and reassigned it as your win. Golgol has made a number of misreports recently, so he's temporarily banned
Co-founder and current maintainer of IsarFoundation, Afterlife Rated and overall Wesnoth Autohost Project
Developer and maintainer of my fork of World Conquest, Invincibles Conquest II
Talos

Post by Talos »

Hi, many thnxs and best regards!
ShieldOfHorrors

Post by ShieldOfHorrors »

Hi,
in game 71434 I get disconnected. I come back after a min but globnar had already reported this game as his win when was clearly the opposite...
Attachments
Afterlife Random Turno 20 DC.gz
(62.21 KiB) Downloaded 57 times
ShieldOfHorrors

Post by ShieldOfHorrors »

Ah, sorry, I've checked on server of replays: seems he directly take my side..
dwarftough

Post by dwarftough »

ShieldOfHorrors wrote: July 3rd, 2023, 12:06 pm Hi,
in game 71434 I get disconnected. I come back after a min but globnar had already reported this game as his win when was clearly the opposite...
Hi, I reassigned it to you
ShieldOfHorrors wrote: July 3rd, 2023, 6:23 pm Ah, sorry, I've checked on server of replays: seems he directly take my side..
Hm, looking at the chat log in the replay I don't see this, seems like a dc. He should've waited ofc before proceeding on
Co-founder and current maintainer of IsarFoundation, Afterlife Rated and overall Wesnoth Autohost Project
dwarftough

Post by dwarftough »

A long needed update: info <nick> and me commands show ranks! Now you can learn your (or someone else's) rank even if not in the leaderboard. Also, to reduce clutter, only 20 latest unfinished games are shown
dwarftough

Post by dwarftough »

Now if you report the game you won and it turns out that your opponent has already reported it, it will be automatically marked as contested
Slendo

Post by Slendo »

I wanted to signal a very toxic player with the nick of chicihrat, during all the game he kept offending and covering the screen with labels and huge chat writings with offensive sentences, I could barely play, because I had constantly to delete the huge labels and the wall of texts, because I could not see what was happening on the screen.
Trying to reason with this "troll" was futile, he just kept texting offensive and racist messages.
And of course he reported his loss as a win.
dwarftough

Post by dwarftough »

Slendo wrote: July 29th, 2023, 9:56 am I wanted to signal a very toxic player with the nick of chicihrat, during all the game he kept offending and covering the screen with labels and huge chat writings with offensive sentences, I could barely play, because I had constantly to delete the huge labels and the wall of texts, because I could not see what was happening on the screen.
Trying to reason with this "troll" was futile, he just kept texting offensive and racist messages.
I've watched the contested games of his, indeed his behaviour was inappropriate, he was banned. Hovnocuc was also banned (spam in the chat and offensive comments)
chcihrat

Post by chcihrat »

Slendo wrote: July 29th, 2023, 9:56 am I wanted to signal a very toxic player with the nick of chicihrat, during all the game he kept offending and covering the screen with labels and huge chat writings with offensive sentences, I could barely play, because I had constantly to delete the huge labels and the wall of texts, because I could not see what was happening on the screen.
Let's see how the moderators like the extremely racist asian-hate-spewing message you sent me from your alt-acc right after I put you on ignore list for being racist before. Also I wasn't typing any sentences in the chat that'd block you from seeing. You are mistaking me for someone else. FYI You weren't trying to reason, you weren't typing at all. Barely active, just like during the match.
Slendo

Post by Slendo »

So I was playing against MisterEcho, when I was clearly winning he just banned me, so I reported a win, he contested, when I asked why he banned me, he said it's because I was cheating, and that the important thing was that I would not got the last game as a win.
I attcahed the conversation.
Attachments
txtwe.png
chcihrat

Post by chcihrat »

Slendo wrote: August 5th, 2023, 1:54 am So I was playing against MisterEcho, when I was clearly winning he just banned me, so I reported a win, he contested, when I asked why he banned me, he said it's because I was cheating, and that the important thing was that I would not got the last game as a win.
You are a racist stalling cheating troll. It was about time you got suspended.
dwarftough

Post by dwarftough »

Slendo wrote: August 5th, 2023, 1:54 am So I was playing against MisterEcho, when I was clearly winning he just banned me, so I reported a win, he contested, when I asked why he banned me, he said it's because I was cheating, and that the important thing was that I would not got the last game as a win.
Banning your opponent from a running game is clearly unacceptable, neither false accusations of cheating. I uncontested the game and banned MisterEcho