Automatic lexical correction for races (saurians, dwarves...)

Discuss and coordinate development of mainline and user-made content translations.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

hermestrismi

Automatic lexical correction for races (saurians, dwarves...)

Post by hermestrismi »

Is there a way (gui.py or other) to correct the tongue of different races ? I mean like 'sss' to saurians' sentences...
Lord-Knightmare
Discord Moderator
Location: Somewhere in the depths of Irdya, gathering my army to eventually destroy the known world.

Re: Automatic lexical correction for races (saurians, dwarves...)

Post by Lord-Knightmare »

The answer is "No" for the time being. I think you can use NLP to make one yourself though. However, I think it's not worth it as you can manually edit them in.
Creator of "War of Legends"
Creator of the Isle of Mists survival scenario.
Maintainer of Forward They Cried
User:Knyghtmare | My Medium
hermestrismi

Re: Automatic lexical correction for races (saurians, dwarves...)

Post by hermestrismi »

Lord-Knightmare wrote: April 21st, 2023, 6:12 am The answer is "No" for the time being. I think you can use NLP to make one yourself though. However, I think it's not worth it as you can manually edit them in.
Thank for the answer.
Unfortunately, I don't have too much free time. I used my limited free hours in campaigns' development.
There is a site named lingojam (for user made languages like Elvish.. ). I used it (and referred to it) to make some translable messages in one of my campaign but I never asked if it is legal by wesnoth terms.
Is it legal to use that site? If yes, it will be more easy to create translators (very limited but helpful) for wesnoth tongues