run animation frames

The place to post your WML questions and answers.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Forum rules
  • Please use [code] BBCode tags in your posts for embedding WML snippets.
  • To keep your code readable so that others can easily help you, make sure to indent it following our conventions.
oroboro

run animation frames

Post by oroboro »

I am trying to find the run animation frames for several of the base game units, like human-loyalist bowman. Can't seem to find them anywhere!
Pentarctagon
Project Manager

Re: run animation frames

Post by Pentarctagon »

99 little bugs in the code, 99 little bugs
take one down, patch it around
-2,147,483,648 little bugs in the code
oroboro

Post by oroboro »

Thanks! I see the attack and defend animation frames for the bowman there, but not the run frames. What am I missing? Are you able to link to one of the specific run frames?
gnombat

Post by gnombat »

oroboro wrote: November 19th, 2023, 2:46 pm Thanks! I see the attack and defend animation frames for the bowman there, but not the run frames. What am I missing? Are you able to link to one of the specific run frames?
The frames for the run animation should be there, assuming it actually exists... Are you sure that the bowman does, in fact, have a run animation?

According to https://units.wesnoth.org/trunk/animations.html the bowman has only attack, defend, and standing animations.
Atreides
Location: On the 2nd story of the centre village of Merwuerdigliebe turning the lights on and off

Post by Atreides »

Not a lot of units have *run* sprites when I searched. Saurians, horsemen, some dwarves and skeletons seem to be about it.
oroboro

Post by oroboro »

Super helpful, thank you! That chart is great.