Error while playing the game: game_error:unkown unit type: RPS Elvish Paragon

Having trouble with the game? Report issues and get help here. Read this first!

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Forum rules
Before reporting issues in this section, you must read the following topic:
Misterno1984

Error while playing the game: game_error:unkown unit type: RPS Elvish Paragon

Post by Misterno1984 »

I am facing this error every time,i play a campaign,where i have elvish units.I am playing on Windows 10, wesnoth version 1.16.10.Can someone help me how to fix it?
gnombat

Re: Error while playing the game: game_error:unkown unit type: RPS Elvish Paragon

Post by gnombat »

Do you have an addon named RPS Units installed? Try uninstalling that.
Soliton
Site Administrator

Re: Error while playing the game: game_error:unkown unit type: RPS Elvish Paragon

Post by Soliton »

Looks like you have the RPS Units modification enabled which adds the RPS Elvish Paragon as an advancement for the Elvish Captain. I don't see that unit defined anywhere though. You need to either disable the modification or fix it. Best to report the error to the author.
"If gameplay requires it, they can be made to live on Venus." -- scott
Misterno1984

Post by Misterno1984 »

i have reinstalled RPS units,i will see if that helps.
Atreides
Location: On the 2nd story of the centre village of Merwuerdigliebe turning the lights on and off

Post by Atreides »

I have that installed also (not tried much yet though). I looked and it is missing 3 of the 4 elvish advancement units. Only the stormfeather exists. Paragon and 2 others are non existent.

P.S. I've found the github for this addon and reported the bug.
schilffarth

Post by schilffarth »

Hello, this has finally come to my attention. I will push an update to my add-on "rps-units" and fix this soon.