Gathering Myths about the Storm Trident

For writers working on documentation, story prose, announcements, and all kinds of Wesnoth text.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

DuncanDill

Gathering Myths about the Storm Trident

Post by DuncanDill »

Hello there everyone! I am here to make sure the lore for my campaign about the first storm trident makes sense. Because this campaign will eventually be released (1.18) most of my messages will have spoilers, and I would appreciate if you could do the same for potential spoilers, and if so, thank you! Without further ado, let me get started!

A bit of context
Just so I don't have to type for 2 days to finish this post, as well as not confusing you, I will give you a bit of a context to the campaign. So listen up kids! The campaign has 2 narrators (although one of them is not very competent) which are two merfolk, a young child called Nudd (he was actually named after one of the main-ish characters so from now on he shall be called NTN or Nudd the Narrator, as to avoid confusion) aswell as his grandmother Mami. The narration seems to be some sort of bed time story commonly told by the merfolk, with some hopefully comedic interceptions from NTN (I never claimed to be a comedic genius). The story is separated into five chapters. The first is The Crafting which stars approximately 480BW and ends one year later in 479BW. Next is The Bloodbath which starts 30 years later in 450BW and ends in 445BW (give or take). Then in a rather hefty time skip of 500 years (if any of you have ideas for something to happen here, I'll be happy to take them) The Resurrection takes place starting in 64YW and ending in 94YW. Then The Cleansing takes place in 284 YW ending in the same year. Finally The Betrayal takes place in 454YW and ends in 437YW. Thus marks the end of the campaign, unless you count some extra scenarios namely taking place In 3000BW and 626YW. As for the content of each chapter, the length is around 6 scenarios each.
All the world's a stage, and all the men and women merely players. They have their exits and their entrances; And one man in his time plays many parts - William Shakespeare
DuncanDill

Re: Gathering Myths about the Storm Trident

Post by DuncanDill »

The Crafting
Spoiler:
All the world's a stage, and all the men and women merely players. They have their exits and their entrances; And one man in his time plays many parts - William Shakespeare