New/Updated translations

Discuss and coordinate development of mainline and user-made content translations.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

skovbaer

New/Updated translations

Post by skovbaer »

Hi... This thread is the alternative to emailing me with the new/updated translation cfg's and manuals... So, if you don't want to email me with the translation, then just post the file(s) here... But please try to keep any kind of lenghty discussion out of this thread (unless it's specifically about this thread)...
- dk_skovbaer -
Lysander

Updated Norwegian translation

Post by Lysander »

The Norwegian translation is done! Or almost done that is...the messages from the Undead campaign are lacking. Circon will do them, since it is his campaign. I'll post an update when it's done. All else is up to date with current CVS.
--Lysander--
KK_r

Post by KK_r »

I'm posting the latest swedish translation, it's Capitols work but I have corrected some of it, the scenariodialogs still needs a lot of work (I have corrected only the first episodes of a heir to the throne), and some scenariotranslations are just missing.

Capitol says he don't have time to manage the translation, that's why I'm posting the latest translation if anybody would like to continue the work.
RokStar

Post by RokStar »

New italian translation file, up to date to 0.7.3 - few dialogs are missing and some units need to be translated, i suppose that a 96% of the game will result translated with this file.

Thanks to crys0000 and isazi for the great job 8)
Skovbaer

Italian translation

Post by Skovbaer »

Good :) Very nice... I'll add it to cvs...
I haven't really been informed about the current Italian translators (and their contact information), so I'm pretty confused about that... I'll add the names 'crys0000', 'isazi' and 'RokStar' to the Italian translation entry at http://wesnoth.slack.it/?WesnothTranslations ...
skovbaer

Re: Italian translation

Post by skovbaer »

Skovbaer wrote:Good :) Very nice... I'll add it to cvs...
I haven't really been informed about the current Italian translators (and their contact information), so I'm pretty confused about that... I'll add the names 'crys0000', 'isazi' and 'RokStar' to the Italian translation entry at http://wesnoth.slack.it/?WesnothTranslations ...
Sorry, my bad... I forgot about the Italian thread ;) I think I missed some of the messages in that thread when I was offline for about 6 weeks or so :(
- dk_skovbaer -
mpolo

Post by mpolo »

Here are the first 150 messages or so for Latin. [EDIT] I can't help myself... only 1110 to go!

16.1.05: Got to beat the Greeks and the Bulgarians! 998 left!

17.1.05: 383 + 106 = 489 messages translated. Watch out Slovenians...
Attachments
la.po
For the wesnoth-lib module
(9.67 KiB) Downloaded 446 times
la.po
That's for the wesnoth module...
(230.01 KiB) Downloaded 583 times
Last edited by mpolo on January 17th, 2005, 10:56 am, edited 2 times in total.
isaac
Inactive Developer

Great work!

Post by isaac »

Great work! It will be great to have Wesnoth translated to Latin :)
ott
Inactive Developer

Post by ott »

Isaac kindly set up a dynamically updated translation status page.

In other news, en_GB (English as opposed to American) is now 59% done. We should see it in the version that follows 0.8.10.