Maybe it need some balancement...

Discussion and development of scenarios and campaigns for the game.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

RokStar

Maybe it need some balancement...

Post by RokStar »

Here it is my replay of Valley Of Statues played with Wesnoth 0.7.9....
No advanced unit recalled... if you have already played this scenario have a look.....
If you haven't played this scenario DON'T LOOK AT THE REPLAY as it show how this level have to be beated....

Anyway, i attached the file... it seems to easy for a Medium level game... but maybe it is intended to be easy as the next scenario is not a piece of cake :D
Neoriceisgood
Art Developer

Post by Neoriceisgood »

XD my game here rocked, the arch mage WARPED to me near the orc; and didn't manage to kill off my li'sar (whom he attacked) so he totaly got pwned by my army; so I could send one dwarvish lord towards the mirror while my army surrounded the orclish lord; and killed him the turn he got un-stoned.
Elvish_Pillager
Location: Everywhere you think, nowhere you can possibly imagine.

Post by Elvish_Pillager »

What I did was recalled some high level mages. I lured the enemy Archmage to teleport to a surrounded village and killed him, then sent Kalenz to the mirror. My two Great Mages, stationed next to the orc, finished it off.
It's all fun and games until someone loses a lawsuit. Oh, and by the way, sending me private messages won't work. :/ If you must contact me, there's an e-mail address listed on the website in my profile.