New Leadership in .16?!

Having trouble with the game? Report issues and get help here. Read this first!

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Forum rules
Before reporting issues in this section, you must read the following topic:
GoldnerPhoenix

New Leadership in .16?!

Post by GoldnerPhoenix »

Playing with my friends, we played with leadership in survival, and so we recognized that our allies did not get the bonus from leadership. We are sure that in older Versions this was possible, and even the help still says "auch Verbündete" (Allies too); I looked in the Version changes and could not find a word about changes (except WML implementation), but switching to the original language I could not find the word "allies too", this could be only in the German help (Missed the change?!).

My questions are: Is leadership supposed to only work on your own troops, or is this a mistake? Or only temporal? Maybe with the WML changes of leadership?!
If the change was intentional, I would give my vote to change it back. And if this decision was voted ("leadership" had to many results by searching, so I could not check) or is sealed otherwise, take this as a Bug report to change the German description in the future (I play 1.16.6 Win).
Pentarctagon
Project Manager

Re: New Leadership in .16?!

Post by Pentarctagon »

Healing affects allies, for example, but leadership does not.
99 little bugs in the code, 99 little bugs
take one down, patch it around
-2,147,483,648 little bugs in the code
Ravana
Forum Moderator

Post by Ravana »

Core leadership has not affected allies for many years even if it ever did. Addons leadership may affect allies and enemies.
octalot
General Code Maintainer

Post by octalot »

Apologies, I went through a load of fuzzies (things marked to be checked and updated) back in January, noted that the English had been rephrased since the German was originally translated, but marked this one as up-to-date. So an old translation from 2015 came back into 1.16.
GoldnerPhoenix

Post by GoldnerPhoenix »

Thanks, so please change the german descripton in the future an everithing would be fine again.
I see the the Discussion as closed.

Für Deutsche Nutzer:
"Führungsqualitäten für Verbündete" ist ein Fehler der aktuellen Beschreibung. Der Text sollte demnächst aktualisiert werden, um den Teil "für Verbündete" zu entfernen.