17b. All-In

Feedback for the mainline campaign Eastern Invasion.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Content Feedback
Battle for Wesnoth

17b. All-In

Post by Content Feedback »

(1) What difficulty levels and game versions have you played the scenario on?
(2) How difficult did you find the scenario? (1-10)
(3) How clear did you find the scenario objectives?
(4) How clear and interesting did you find the dialog and storyline of the scenario?
(5) What were your major challenges in meeting the objectives of the scenario?
(6) How fun do you think the scenario is? (1-10)
(7) What, if any, are changes you would have made to the scenario to make it more fun?
Mainline Campaigns: Scenario FeedbackDevelopment & Overall Feedback
User-made Add-ons: Feedback
bobpanda

Re: 17b. All-In

Post by bobpanda »

(1) What difficulty levels and game versions have you played the scenario on?
normal(incursion)
(2) How difficult did you find the scenario? (1-10)
this is a very very difficult scenario, especially no save and load.
(3) How clear did you find the scenario objectives?
clear
(4) How clear and interesting did you find the dialog and storyline of the scenario?
(5) What were your major challenges in meeting the objectives of the scenario?
i only played this scenario on normal(no save and load), the enemy undead swarm is totally endless and powerful, the most deadly units among them are chocobone, dark adepts and dark sorcerers, they may take out one L3 royal guard in one turn at night. Moreover, player's forces are limited, but AI's undead swarm never stops recruiting, so player cannot waste too much time and suffer too many units lost. If player did not save all 3 generals in the last(the eleventh hour)scenario(all three are absolute necessary) and have 10+ high level undead-killing units in recall lists, I would not suggest playing this scenario. Only in normal difficulty, I lost 20 L3 units and killed 15000g enemy units totally to win, which is even much more than the scenarios of the NR campaign. I cannot imagine how difficult the scenario would be on hard.
(6) How fun do you think the scenario is? (1-10)
(7) What, if any, are changes you would have made to the scenario to make it more fun?
This scenario is too difficult, i think the difficulty should be reduced by a little bit....
And the achievement of this scenario is almost impossible, because Mal-Ravanal will attack you very actively after he shows up.
Attachments
EI-All-In replay 20240503-223931.gz
(352.73 KiB) Downloaded 2 times