Campaign) The Season of the Mist

Discussion and development of scenarios and campaigns for the game.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Zet

Re: Campaign) The Season of the Mist

Post by Zet »

Hi,

Nice campaign!
However, after meeting my past self, I was sent to a side quest. Ok. For that I have to find the blacksmith in the city--I guess that's rock crusher. But once I enter rock crusher, I just get a lua error messages, which I could not resolve. Thus I could not finish the side quest.

Then I tried to get back to the main quest--but I cannot cross the water, I do not find any way out (shallow water seems blocked; no way through the mountains). Thus, basically, I am stuck.
Any help would be appreciated.
Aucrin-Ix-Seis

Post by Aucrin-Ix-Seis »

Hi, I'm glad you liked the campaign.
Zet wrote: April 12th, 2024, 9:20 pm However, after meeting my past self, I was sent to a side quest. Ok. For that I have to find the blacksmith in the city--I guess that's rock crusher. But once I enter rock crusher, I just get a lua error messages, which I could not resolve. Thus I could not finish the side quest.
Yes. I looked into it and found the problem. But currently I've been working in the finished version, so it would take a while since I'll release this mayor update.
Zet

Post by Zet »

Ok. Please let me know once you have released the update.
Aucrin-Ix-Seis

The Season of the Mist (0.8.4)

Post by Aucrin-Ix-Seis »

Version 0.8.4 - Final beta
This is probably the final beta version before the release of the second chapter. In this version, I modified all the systems relative to 'Commerce' and 'Alchemical' systems, so the big improvements to those systems are already been made. But the biggest change is the story itself, which is closer to the original draft that I wrote several years ago. This was the major update that I was talking about. After this one, the following releases should happen more regularly. I expect to end writing the second chapter at the end of June.