Ruin A Wish

This is the place for forum games, not discussing games (Off-Topic), games development (Games Development), or Wesnoth (all other forums above).

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Great_Mage_Atari

Re: Ruin A Wish

Post by Great_Mage_Atari »

Denied. Just... denied. Sorry. [error] Irrelevant wish [error/]

I wish that I knew how I broke mainline rules.
powershot

Post by powershot »

Granted, you made the adept kick.

I wish adepts could punch well.
My new account is: Power_Pixel_Wannabe. Yea. Yea.... Why are you still reading this? What the heck m8? You have some kind of problem? Yea. I draw. NO I'M NOT 5 ANYMORE!!! Little brats.
The heck m8? I thought you left... No seriously... go... serious...
ok bye m8. I'm serious.
Finrod

Post by Finrod »

Granted, they have a 1-1 punch with 100% chance of hitting.

I wish I had a semblance of an idea what powershot's pic is.
Semper Fidelis! USMC all the way.
powershot

Post by powershot »

Granted, it is a mage hugging a fire wisp, yet the fire wisp is his friend so he's not hurting him.

I wish nobody mocked my avatar.
My new account is: Power_Pixel_Wannabe. Yea. Yea.... Why are you still reading this? What the heck m8? You have some kind of problem? Yea. I draw. NO I'M NOT 5 ANYMORE!!! Little brats.
The heck m8? I thought you left... No seriously... go... serious...
ok bye m8. I'm serious.
Boldek

Post by Boldek »

granted. no one pays the lest attention to anything you create. you make mainline quality sprites, portraits, story images, but though your thread has 5000 viewings, not a single post. every day you watch in vain, as the callous forumites do something like make all those lousy frankers (I am one of them) around you contribs. finally, your post sinks below the fifth page, and in desperation to resurrect it, a tired mod locks the thread for necromancy.

I wish people would comment on certain threads more.
Guys I never thought I'd come back to this forum after 8 years this is wild
Finrod

Post by Finrod »

Granted, I just did.

I wish for a motorcycle so I can drive around faster, especially between cars in traffic. :D
Great_Mage_Atari

Granted. It drives around, but your not on it.

I wish for a better job.
Finrod

Post by Finrod »

Granted, but your new boss fires you the next day, and the credit card companies finally catch up to you for kiting, so now you're a hobo.

I wish my brain could store trillions of pictures perfectly and I could recall anything I had ever seen or done, and also be able to replay anything I had ever heard, like Mozart.
Boldek

Post by Boldek »

granted. you are trapped in a traffic jam with all of downtown [insert hometown here] blasting awful rap music. and it gets stuck in your head. you can never forget it. and to make things worse, your evil neighbors have rolled your lawn. not with toilet paper, but worse: T------ posters. you stumble through your daily routine trapped humming rap and think of T------- subconsciously. and you can never forget it. you are fired for your behavior, and for absent mindedly scrawling, pictures of vampires on your hand.

I wish for the next person unable to ruin my wish the way I don't want it ruined.
Finrod

Post by Finrod »

Granted, I ruined your wish the way you wanted it ruined. By posting under it on "Ruin a Wish".
Boldek wrote:granted. you are trapped in a traffic jam with all of downtown [insert hometown here] blasting awful rap music. and it gets stuck in your head. you can never forget it. and to make things worse, your evil neighbors have rolled your lawn. not with toilet paper, but worse: T------ posters. you stumble through your daily routine trapped humming rap and think of T------- subconsciously. and you can never forget it. you are fired for your behavior, and for absent mindedly scrawling, pictures of vampires on your hand.
That, my friend, was totally uncalled for. :evil:

I wish that every time Boldek goes to sleep he dreams of the T------- movies, starting with movie 1 onward. So he will be traumatized by it and stop ruining everyone's wishes with T--------. :twisted: :P
Boldek

Post by Boldek »

granted. due to lack of specification, I dream of transformers instead of it-which-must-not-be-named, and I will never ruin someones wish again with The lord of the rings.

I wish that I would have a pet German Shepard that would be a good pet, not be stolen, poisoned, eaten, laughed at, or murdered.
Great_Mage_Atari

Granted. It flees for the nearest border and crosses it. So sad.

I wish for a per clown fish.
Finrod

Post by Finrod »

Granted, A/(clown fish).

I wish to be invincible.
Great_Mage_Atari

Granted. You are invincible to all opposing forces, except of course the set of stairs you fall down to go get the door. That floor. It'll get you. Be careful.

I wish to be green.
Finrod

Post by Finrod »

Granted, you are a grumpy guy who steals little kids Christmas presents and then gives them back.

I wish that my internet would run 10x faster than it runs now.