Improved Konrad and "Clothed" Li´sar

Make art for user-made content.

Moderator: Forum Moderators

Forum rules
Before posting critique in this forum, you must read the following thread:
VladVhelm

Improved Konrad and "Clothed" Li´sar

Post by VladVhelm »

Alright... So here is little improved version of Konrad and a VERY clothed of li´sar. She wear a whole body jumpsuit, a corsed,a skirt and a whole armor on the second version.

Anyway Enjoy... Maybe will do Delfador and the rest one day if someone is interested.

Here is just in case.
Last edited by Pentarctagon on May 15th, 2024, 6:15 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: That's still very fetishized
DuncanDill

Re: Improved Konrad and "Clothed" Li´sar

Post by DuncanDill »

No offense but they looks really ugly, and the arms on konrad look like he broke them
All the world's a stage, and all the men and women merely players. They have their exits and their entrances; And one man in his time plays many parts - William Shakespeare
viewtopic.php?p=689462#p689462 Gaze at my art :D
Duke_Anax

Post by Duke_Anax »

Come on ugly is one of the last words I'd use. Sure they could benefit from some anatomy lessons (especially Li'sar) but I think Konrad is pretty decent.

This version of Li'sar is much better than the last, but Bimbo Barbie will never be a good look.
DuncanDill

Post by DuncanDill »

Duke_Anax wrote: May 14th, 2024, 6:35 pm Come on ugly is one of the last words I'd use. Sure they could benefit from some anatomy lessons (especially Li'sar) but I think Konrad is pretty decent.

This version of Li'sar is much better than the last, but Bimbo Barbie will never be a good look.
Konrad's arms are all twisted and they do just look ugly to me... just my opinion tho
All the world's a stage, and all the men and women merely players. They have their exits and their entrances; And one man in his time plays many parts - William Shakespeare
holypaladin

Post by holypaladin »

Li'Sar is sexualized here in a most sickening way, I don't know what it's for
„Ad Maiorem Dei Gloriam"
Gweddeoran

Post by Gweddeoran »

Why are we redoing portraits when we already have ones that exist.
If anything, effort should be put into creating portraits for Dunefolk, Saurians, Drakes and others that lack portraits right now.
lhybrideur

Post by lhybrideur »

We are not. This is just some try at an alternative portraits of the characters. There is not need to be that aggressive.
Duke_Anax

Post by Duke_Anax »

"We" aren't employees, people do what they feel like doing. This is closer to fan art than an attempt at contributing to the game.
Last edited by Duke_Anax on May 17th, 2024, 8:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DuncanDill

Post by DuncanDill »

This is not art in any form, its just a fetish. And it's honestly creepy. I might sound rude, but it's the only way to get my point across of how sickening this is. Just, why?